- Negotiation and/or drafting of data protection contracts between Data Processor and Data Controller.
- Specific data protection advice to Companies, Self-Employed Individuals, Homeowners’ Associations, Property Administrators, Blog owner’s, E-Commerce sites, etc.
- Data protection advice within Video Surveillance: making your Video Surveillance Signs GDPR compliant.
- Exercising data protection rights: access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, data portability, to object to the use of your data, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Right to Oblivion
We advise you to exercise your right to oblivion, (also known as the right to be forgotten), against search engines when the information lacks relevance, or public interest, or when it is outdated.
Erase your Digital Footprint
Erasing your digital footprint can be accomplished at any time of an individual’s life, but most importantly after its decease. More and more the family of the deceased would like to erase the digital trail as soon as possible, so that they do not receive birthday greetings from strangers, or other undesired communications.
The services we render in this field are the following:
- Erasure of all social networking profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), as well as e-mail addresses.
- Erasure of name and last name from internet search engines.
- Erasure or encryption of name and last name or company name from any Official Spanish Gazette.
- Erasure of comments in internet forums.
- Erasure of pictures or videos.
Legal advice in connection with cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple)
- Spanish taxation of cryptocurrencies.
- Spanish taxation regarding the mining of cryptocurrencies.
- Drafting, reviewing and/or negotiation purchase and sale agreements for cryptocurrencies.